Thursday, April 16, 2009

April 16th

Today we spent 6 hours at the Louvre. We walked it front to back several times. We saw almost everything. Then tonight we had a fabulous dinner at a restaurant in a park on the Champs d'Elysee. Finally, we hoofed it back up to the Eiffel Tower where we took a boat on a tour up and down the Sienne. I still haven't posted for yesterday, and since it is almost midnight, I will only post a few of today's. Tomorrow is Versailles. And no I didn't touch anything at the Louvre. In an American museum you can't even get that close to any artwork. Here no one is watching, but I was good. I would like to report, however, that the Mac did touch at least two statues.

1 comment:

  1. Please be careful. You are almost sixty and you seem to be keeping an awfully demanding schedule.

    ReplyDelete